Dimity just spread the news on Twitter:
The new features include:
PowerShell v2 CTP3 compatibility.
- [Editor] Dockable & re-arrangeable panes – now you can re-arrange the 3 panes (script, variables, and PowerShell console) any way you like, or even undock any of them and place it outside the main window – I myself am doing that to the PowerShell Console one, making it really large, and placing on my second monitor – makes so much difference!
- [Debugger] Almost instant debugger start – this used to take significant time for larger scripts in our previous releases.
- [Debugger] Ability to step into external scripts.
- [Editor] Customizable toolbar and hotkeys – the first thing I did with that was placing Copy As HTML to the toolbar – this is the feature I am using all the time to blog my PowerShell code.
- [Admin Console] Much improved column selection dialog box (the one you get when right-clicking the grid header and choosing More).
You can download the new version here: http://powergui.org/downloads.jspa