Just a quick note to remember how to disable the default web timeout of 30 minutes in vCenter Operations.
- Login as root on the UI VM.
- Open the the web.xml file with VI: vi/usr/lib/vmware-vcops/tomcat/webapps/vcops-vsphere/WEB-INF/web.xml
- Change the default value 30 to –1 to disable the timeout completely.
- Save the changes via ESC, :wq
- restart the vcopsweb service via: service vcopsweb restart
- Wait until the service is ready again.
Login to vCenter Operations and enjoy the view of your dashboards