I guess you all got the e-mail from VMware, but for those who didn’t get the e-mail ESX 3.5 U3 is final.
This new release of ESX/ESXi 3.5 comes with the following enhancements:
- Increase number of vCPUs per Core Limit (from 8 to 20)
- New supported servers, NICs and storage IO controllers
- New supported Guest Operating Systems
… and many more improvements and bug fixes.
- ESX Server 3.5 Update 3 Release Notes
- ESXi Server 3.5 Update 3 Embedded Release Notes
- ESXi Server 3.5 Update 3 Installable Release Notes
Download the iso’s here: http://www.vmware.com/download/vi/
More info about this release can be found on Duncan’s Blog: http://www.yellow-bricks.com/2008/11/07/vmware-esx-35-update-3/