Just noticed the new release of PowerCLI 4.1.1 on twitter:
There are a lot of new features:
- Added support for the ESX CLI functionality through the
- Added support for ESX Top statistics through the
Get-VMHostNetworkAdapterto add support for distributed switches and distributed switch port groups.
- Added support for SCSI controllers through the
Set-ScsiControllercmdlets, and the new
- Added support for querying and modifying vCenter Server alarms through the
- Added the
Remove-AdvancedSettingcmdlets for managing advanced vCenter Server settings and Cluster HA advanced options.
- Added the
Wait-Toolscmdlet that allows you to wait for VMware Tools of the specified virtual machines to load before proceeding.
- Added support for querying disk and disk partition information of hosts through the
- Added support for formatting host disk partitions through the
- Added support for querying the primary HA cluster nodes through the
- Added support for zeroing out a virtual machine hard disk through a new
looking forward to test the new Get-EsxCli and the Get-EsxTop cmdlets.
The complete change log is available here.
You can download the new release from here: download link.