VMware vCenter Converter can run on a wide variety of hardware and supports most commonly used versions of the Microsoft Windows and Linux* operating systems. With this robust, enterprise class migration tool you can:
- Quickly and reliably convert local and remote physical machines into virtual machines without any disruption or downtime.
- Complete multiple conversions simultaneously with a centralized management console and an intuitive conversion wizard.
- Convert other virtual machine formats such as Microsoft Virtual PC and Microsoft Virtual Server or backup images of physical machines such as Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery or Norton Ghost to VMware virtual machines.
- Restore VMware Consolidated Backup (VCB) images of virtual machines to running virtual machines.
- Clone and backup physical machines to virtual machines as part of your disaster recovery plan.
Download your copy here: https://www.vmware.com/download/converter/
*Linux P2V support is available for Standalone version only