@Gostev has published the news on Twitter:
The Release Notes:
• Added support for replication and remote backup over slow and unreliable links with moderate packet loss.
• .NET Framework bug affecting some non-English locales (confirmed to exist on Norwegian locale) results in sporadic corruption of backup files chain (missing VBK files, extra VRB files).
• Backup file repair after unsuccessful backup cycle fails if backup storage is low on free disk space.
• Network backup in service console agent mode may fail with the following error: “Failed to validate command "dd if="/vmfs/volumes/…”.
• Attempting to enable SSH connection to ESX host on Japanese locale fails with the following error: ["Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "VeeamSSH.strings.ja.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Veeam.SSH" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed."].
• Veeam VSS processing fails on specific OS configurations with various “Access denied” errors while specified VSS account has suffient permissions.
• Veeam VSS processing fails on specific OS configurations with the following error: "The specified service does not exist as an installed service".
• Veeam VSS integration does not support guests with Datacenter Edition of Microsoft Windows 2003.
You can download the new release here: http://www.veeam.com/vmware-esx-backup/download.html